It is good to review your business insurance program every year
Every business, like a person, needs checkup from time to time. As your business grows or changes, your business insurance should respond accordingly. If your business changes, there could be the possibility that you may not have the right business insurance coverage, and that can lead to an uninsured claim.
What a business insurance check-up looks like
We will review your policies and compare them to your operations to make sure that you have the coverage that matches your risk. We will also review the following questions:
Mid States Insurance Agency has two separate and distinctive departments with separate goals:
- Have you added any new locations?
- Do you now design, sell, or manufacture any new products?
- Did you update or remodel your facility?
- Did you make any investments in your business?
- Have you added transport or delivery services?
- Have you sold any personal property or equipment?
- Are you expanding your services and/or your client base?
- Have there been any changes in ownership?
We are a full service independent insurance agency with the ability to help with all lines of insurance from personal auto, home, umbrella, boat, motorcycle, life and health, to the business owner with complex needs. We represent many of the TOP insurance carriers and are available to listen, learn and guide you though your insurance needs. We will take a comprehensive approach to your insurance that considers the best balance of coverage and cost. We are proud to be licensed in Illinois, Kansas, and Missouri.