A major insurance company recently published a risk index that identified a number of risky areas. Certainly, many things we do create some level of risk. However, the good news is that there are insurance products that can help you manage your risk.
Here are some of the top risk concerns found in the Insurance index:
· Over fifty percent of consumers feel the world is getting riskier.
· The top three personal areas of concern are personal privacy, financial losses, and personal safety.
· Medical insurance cost increases is the top risk for business owners.
· Cyber breaches from third parties are also high on the list.
· Increased legal costs and the ability to attract new talent are also a problem for businesses.
Other Highlights From The Index
A majority of consumers (55%) say they worry about their identity being stolen and are concerned over other personal privacy risks.
Of this 54%, 17% say they worry “a great deal” about this affecting their family, and 38% say they worry “some” about this risk.
A meeting with our team can help reduce your worries about the future.