Business Insurance Renewal
Your business insurance should be an important part of your overall risk management program. It is important to have the best possible insurance coverage, competitive pricing and the right insurer. We have found a number of factors that could be important to manage when renewing your business insurance program. Give one of our professionals a call today, we can help you find the best possible combination of coverage, price and service.
A business insurance program should generally include commercial property, auto liability, professional liability commercial general liability, employment practices liability, workers’ compensation, flood insurance, and excess or umbrella liability.
Insurance Renewal Tips
• Provide complete information about your operation to your agent and insurer.
• Consider increasing your deductibles to save money.
• Use an independent agent like us. We are equipped and prepared to provide you with the best combination of coverage, price, and service.
• Let us market your program to a number of different insurers.
• Combine your business property, auto, and liability with one insurer into a package or business owners package. You will receive package additional premium discounts.
• Develop a safety program.
• Provide safety incentives for having no losses over time.
• Follow all OSHA regulations.
Putting a little extra effort into your next business insurance renewal can offer many rewards that include better coverage and lower premiums. We hope you and your team will join us on this risk and insurance journey, and in the end know that there is a better way to buy commercial insurance and have true peace of mind.