A Business Insurance Update
We understand every business is unique. You serve people first and foremost. Just because you are a small business does not mean you are exempt from litigation. Every business large or small needs general liability insurance to protect your organization from unforeseen events.
General liability insurance should be the foundation of your commercial insurance program. General liability insurance provides the following coverage:
• Bodily Injury- Bodily Injury to a third party.
• Property Damage- Damage to a third parties’ property (equipment building etc.).
• Personal Injury- Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
• Advertising Liability- Covers damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander, and invasion of privacy.
• Products & Completed Operations- Liability arising out of the Nonprofits products or business operations and services conducted, excluding Professional services.
• Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
• Medical Payments- A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured's liability for bodily injury while on your premises.
General liability insurance is designed to cover defense costs as well as judgments. It is an integral part of your insurance program that we recommend for your organization.
Mid States Insurance Agency has two separate and distinctive departments with separate goals:
We are a full-service independent insurance agency with the ability to help with all lines of insurance from personal auto, home, umbrella, boat, motorcycle, life, and health, to the business owner with complex needs. We represent many of the TOP insurance carriers and are available to listen, learn and guide you through your insurance needs. We will take a comprehensive approach to your insurance that considers the best balance of coverage and cost. We are proud to be licensed in Illinois, Kansas, and Missouri.
We also have a second division that is focused on providing perpetuation solutions as well as backroom support to existing agencies. We help an agent do what they do best, sell insurance and leave the rest to us. We are actively looking for agencies looking to partner and secure the perpetuation of their lifetime work. We can help them secure that the years of commitment to their agencies get the reward they deserve and will allow the agent to continue to work in the agency and remain a partner and protector of the customers they have worked so hard for over the years.
We concentrate on maximizing your agencies bottom line by consolidating services that are duplicated in every agency, providing superior service to the agent and customers allowing them to focus on the acquisition of new business knowing that they are our partners in the growth, sales, service and profitability!